So, with that in mind, I'm going to give myself a little to-do list, which will help me set some goals for things I would like to get done, if not over my fall break, then in the near future. Hopefully it will help me spark some inspiration.
- Use the expensive linen fabric you bought to make the skirt that you intended to use it for. Don't be afraid to cut it.
- Design and make a dress out of the red fabric you bought. Don't worry if it isn't exactly as you planned.
- Post the clothing you took photos of over the weekend on etsy.
- get photos of the necklace you made, as well as others you will make this weekend.
- Make at least 2 more necklaces to sell on etsy.
- Draw in your spiffy sketchbook that you bought and have been too afraid to draw in b/c you don't want to draw something stupid.
- Take risks
- Be as gutsy as you were when you first learned how to sew.
- Take photos of the leaves before they've all fallen off. Make a dress inspired by them.
- Use up your jersey fabric. It may be hard to work with, but it will make some cool stuff.
- Attempt to curl your hair again. It's getting long enough that it might look ok now.
- Go play somewhere w/ Matthew. Make sure to get pictures.